Navigating Life's Challenges: Your Path to Personal Growth
What is individual therapy and what does a therapist do?
In individual therapy, I offer you space where you can delve into your emotions and experiences. This journey is all about fostering personal growth and facilitating your path towards a more fulfilling life.
Therapists have mainly three tools in their possession: a mirror on which your own experiences get reflected, a lantern to shine where you might not have looked before and a map to offer guidance and a bird's eye view.
The therapeutic relationship is built on a foundation of acceptance and understanding. Additionally, the therapist provides you with a challenging yet supportive mindset to help you explore the depths of your thoughts and feelings.
As your therapist, I am dedicated to crafting an empathetic and nurturing environment for your healing journey. My approach draws inspiration from various therapeutic modalities, including Gestalt therapy, solution-focused therapy, as well as the profound insights of renowned experts such as Esther Perel, David Schnarch, and Terry Real.
The primary goal of our therapeutic journey together is to unearth patterns that may have outlived their usefulness and no longer serve your best interests. It's about empowering you to embrace change, embrace growth.
At the core of my therapeutic philosophy is the belief that authentic transformation begins with acceptance of where you are right now. Only through this self-awareness can true and lasting change take root.
Therapy is a collaborative process, a co-creation between you and me. Your motivation is key to our progress, and together, we will set meaningful goals that lead you towards a more meaningful, satisfying life. As we embark on this path together, remember that you are not alone – you have a dedicated ally in your pursuit of personal growth and well-being.
When to seek individual therapy?
- Desire Issues: Struggling to feel interested in sexual activities or experiencing a reduced eagerness for intimacy.
- Arousal Issues: Facing difficulties in achieving or maintaining physical readiness for sexual activity. This might manifest as challenges in getting or staying physically aroused.
- Orgasm Issues: Encountering problems in reaching a satisfying climax or experiencing it too quickly.
- Male Sexuality and Questions: Having uncertainties or concerns specifically related to male sexuality, which could include worries about performance or masculinity
- Questions About Specific Desires and Fantasies: Having unique sexual preferences and interests that you want to explore or understand better.
- Exploring Your Own Sexuality: Engaging in a personal journey to understand your sexual desires, boundaries, and preferences on a deeper level.
- Anxiety: Experiencing excessive worry, fear, or unease that affects your daily life, often leading to restlessness and tension.
- Depressive Dynamics: Patterns of low mood, persistent sadness, or a sense of hopelessness.
- Grief & Bereavement: Coping with the emotional response to the loss of a loved one, which includes feelings of sadness, longing, and mourning.
- Relationship Issues: Dealing with challenges in communication, conflicts, or intimacy within your interpersonal relationships. You can get some clarity on that in individual therapy as well, but also check out couples & sex therapy.
- Expat Life: Adjusting to life in a foreign country, which may involve managing cultural differences, homesickness, and adapting to a new environment.
- Personal Growth: A focus on self-improvement and the process of setting and working toward personal goals and aspirations.
- Overthinking: Struggling with persistent and intrusive thoughts that lead to stress and anxiety.
- Anger Issues: Difficulty in managing and expressing anger constructively, which may lead to frequent and intense outbursts.
- Existential Choices: Reflecting on life's deeper questions, personal values, and contemplating important life decisions.
- Low Self-Esteem: Having a negative self-image and self-worth, often accompanied by feelings of inadequacy and self-criticism.
The price per session you pay is depending on your financial means. This is to ensure that money is not an impediment to your journey of personal growth.
After the first session we make an agreement on this.
There is a price range, with an average of 1600-1800 CZK* for a 60-minute session.
I accept cash payment, bank transfer, QR-code payment or Revolut.
In the case of a late cancellation (<24h in advance), the full fee for the session is payable.
(*only applicable for clients based in Czech Republic)